(407) 257-61452931 Forsyth Rd. Winter Park, FL 32792
Common Jaguar Problems - Orlando Jaguar Diagnostics, Maintenance, & Repair
Common Jaguar Problems
- The most common repair that we perform on all the Jaguars would have to be “ Coolant Leaks “ either due to the plastic components , i.e. Coolant Reservoirs and Thermostat Housing or rubber hoses due to age / miles.
- Also a common failure are the Air Shock Absorbers leaking down on the 2004 – 2009 XJ Series.
- Jaguar owners NOT getting their vehicle Serviced in a timely manner. We recommend Service intervals of 6 months or 6,000 miles whichever comes first. This is very important to assist with preventative maintenance.
- Jaguar owners getting repairs done by Non-qualified Jaguar mechanics causing more problems for us qualified Jaguar technicians. I know sometimes it’s a cost factor, but believe me, it will be cheaper in the long run.